This is an interior designing project done for a client in Mumbai along with my Wife. This is a 2 Bedroom Hall Kitchen flat in Mira Road – Thane, Maharashtra, India. It took us around 3 Months in total to finish this project including the designing. The above pictures are renders done in modo and not Photographs of the actual location.
The client wanted us to Concept, Interior Design, Manage Project & Cost along with Procurement of Materials.
About the Project
- We 1st started with the sight visit of the place took detailed measurements of the place.
- Started with the doing some very basic concept sketches for design. As a 3D artist I still rely mostly on 3D software’s for exploring concepts.
- Created the basic layout and designing
- Modo – Layout, Modeling, Texturing, Lighting and Rendering.
- Marvelous Designer 2 – Cushions, Bedding
- Photoshop – Basic design, Texturing and Final Comp.
- Design Approval
- Selection of Materials
- Then of-course the execution
As a 3D artist I have always worked on building something in 3D. This was my 1st experience to convert out design into reality. I must say it feels so good.